Winz.io has a great collection of provably fair games available to play for its members as the Bitcoin casino continues to remain one of the best options available for gamers looking to enjoy the best crypto gambling experiences possible.
What are provably fair games?
Provably fair games are one of the latest innovations to have arrived at crypto casino https://winz.io recently and it is a new technology that has managed to become rather important to the overall gambling industry online.
Naturally, given that the technology and games available are still rather new, there will still be some confusion about what they are and how they work.
In order to understand what they are, they can be defined as titles that have an algorithm that can be proved to be fair, as it can be used to check and verify an online casino’s fairness towards its players. This means bettors are now able to enjoy a top experience without the fear that they are playing rigged titles.
There are three different variables that are used:
- Server seed: provided by the site.
- Client seed: provided by the player’s browser and can be adjusted.
- Cryptographic nonce: this is a number that grows parallel to the bets being made by the player.
The online casino will produce a seed number which will then be hashed and sent to the bettor before a bet is placed. Hash functions will see lengthy data strings be converted into shorter ones that operators can not change, nor can the player as they are encrypted.
Once received, the player’s browser will randomly generate a seed and is recommended to calibrate it before betting. Once both seeds are present, they will interact with each other to create the bet’s result. The nonce will start at 0 or 1 and it will increase with each bet placed. The algorithm will then use the seeds and nonce to select a randomizable action in the game.
Once the player is done, the unencrypted version of the client seed will be provided and this will verify how fair the game is. This can also be used to confirm the result via the use of a verifier as players will be able to input the unhashed seed to see if it provides the same result.
By doing this, players will be able to eliminate any fears of being scammed or playing games that they have no chance of winning.
What makes provably fair games better than others?
Of course, we have already highlighted that provably fair games provide players with the ability to be rather calm about their gaming experience in regard to eliminating any concerns they may have about the fairness of them.
However, there are a host of other benefits that can be experienced, especially when they play at Winz.io:
- Transparency: Players are afforded an element of transparency as they are able to see the results of the previous games that they play to ensure fairness.
- No third-party authentication: Players become the auditors of these games, as the need for others to ensure the fairness of games has been eliminated, thus providing gamers with a large amount of control.
- Blockchain technology: Players can use the blockchain ledger to check a variety of different things including transaction transparency, accountability, as well as ensuring nothing has been changed or tampered with at any stage.
- Higher RTP: Provably fair games have a larger RTP percentage than traditional games.
Are there any concerns regarding provably fair games?
Provably fair games are authentic titles and are a proper type of title that many Bitcoin casinos provide, therefore there is no reason to be too concerned by their newness to the market. Indeed, those that are available at Winz.io can be trusted due to the reputation that the operator has been able to build itself.
However, it is wise to remain cautious when playing these games as there will be some that will try and provide copies that are rigged and potentially dangerous to use.
To summarize, Winz.io has a number of provably fair games available to choose and play from immediately that can all be trusted and played without fear using your favorite cryptocurrency.
Read more: Pros and Cons of Bottled and Jarred Packaged Goods